Who are Clobotics?
Founded in 2016, Clobotics is a computer vision technology company that builds total solutions for the retail and wind energy industries. Clobotics is a new, cutting edge high tech and passionate startup company has footprint in Asia, America and Europe today where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places to the most exciting and challenging AI scenarios in variety industry.
Our vision is “Turning Sight into Insight”. Empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This vision is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Clobotics aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of AI, computer vision, robotics and cloud solutions and services. To this end, Clobotics is investing in a dedicated team that will help Clobotics customers successfully adopt Clobotics solution and services.
Please visit www.clobotics.com for more information.
Reporting into the Global Revenue Officer, this role will be responsible for driving sales and business development across North and Latin America regions. The focus will be to accelerate and acquire new customers, manage & retain existing clients, build a strong team, elevate the Clobotics branding and value proposition and drive profitable growth in North and Latin America. You will be working closely with the Delivery Team, Product/Engineering Team and your target clients will include the top Fast-Moving Consumer Packaged Goods brands and retailers. This role suits an open-minded, confident, energetic, self-starter who has intrinsic interest in technology solution and who wants to accelerate their career into leading our global business development team.
- Grow revenue through acquiring new clients and growing exiting ones, achieve the quarterly and annual targets.
- Identify contacts, nurture leads, build relationships, and reach to the right stakeholders/budget owners and engage with them to market/sell Clobotics’ solutions& services.
- Identify sales leads, pitch CPG industry clients include but not limited to top-tier manufacture brands and retailers, sales and merchandising companies and industry data providers.
- Open doors with industry prospects, prioritize based on their potential, initiate meetings and bringing in supporting team to the right audience.
- Educate prospects on Clobotics’ solutions offerings by a consultative approach.
- Plan, prepare and present solution intro and demos with the support of the product team.
- Maintain contact with C-level, commercial, technical, IT and procurement functions of the prospects.
- Ensure the client-facing aspects of projects are successful, by acting as the primary point of contact for client, working collaboratively with Customer Success Unit and Product Team.
- 8+ years combined experience with CPG industry, IoT or big data solution, with proven record of meeting sales or other business targets.
- Excellent communication skills. Possess strong inter-personal skills and team-working skills, ability to work with a matrix team of Product development, Delivery and Marketing team in an effective manner.
- Curious, faster learners, able to work in uncertainty and fast-pace technological product evolvement.
- Perceptive, collaborative and strongly customer-orientated with demonstrated ability to win new customers/business and build strong relationships with them.
- Structured thinker and communicator. Gives confidence, takes feedback and concerns seriously, while able to identify deal holder or breaker.
- Demonstrated strength in analytical and logical reasoning; ability to clearly explain technology to non-expert audiences.
- Ability to understand technology and its evolving changes and process new information easily.
- Flexible, energetic, with a strong sense of entrepreneurship, creative mind, ability to think out-of-the-box.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Basic understanding of computer vision solution is highly desirable.
- Able to travel domestic or overseas.
- Fluency in English a must; Mandarin, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
- Idea location is around greater Seattle area; working remotely could be considered on case-by case basis.
Tongtong Zhang, email@example.com