Who is Clobotics?
Founded in 2016, Clobotics is a computer vision technology company that builds total solutions for the retail and wind energy industries. Clobotics is a cutting edge, high tech and passionate startup company with a footprint in Asia, America and Europe today. At Clobotics, energetic innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and focusing their careers on the most exciting and challenging AI scenarios across a variety of industries.
Our vision is of a safer, smarter, more sustainable world and our tagline is “Turning Sight into Insight”. Our mission is to digitalize, analyze, automate and predict to empower our customers. Our vision and mission are ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We want to spread our ideals and vision globally, making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Clobotics aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of AI, computer vision, robotics and cloud solutions and services. To this end, Clobotics is investing in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Clobotics customers adopt Clobotics solutions and services.
Please visit www.clobotics.com for more information.
Reporting into the Global Chief of Retail Solutions, this role will be responsible for driving sales and business development across North & South America, as well as Europe. The focus will be to accelerate and acquire new customers, elevate the Clobotics brand and value proposition and drive profitable growth. You will be working closely with the , Product team and your target clients will include many of the ‘global and regional commercial refrigeration manufacturers, industry technological and innovative solution companies, and retailers. This role suits a bright, confident, energetic, self-starter who wants to accelerate their career into an Account Director position in the future. Location is preferred in Seattle, but not mandatory location.
- Your job is to identify sales leads, pitch Clobotics advanced and patented technological solutions to commercial refrigeration manufacturers, channels, and CPG beverage brands prospects.
- Open doors with serious and promising prospects, initiate meetings and bring in supporting team to the right audience.
- Plan, prepare and present solution intro and demos with the support of the product team.
- Maintain contact with C-level, commercial, technical and procurement functions of prospect firms.
- Land new clients or potential partners in American and European market.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
- Resourcefully identifying contacts, nurturing leads, building relationships and reaching the right stakeholders and budget owners and engaging with them, to market/sell Clobotics’ solutions & Services.
- Accountable for selling Clobotics solutions & services while ensuring the client-facing aspects of projects are successful, by acting as the primary point of contact for the client, working collaboratively with Customer Success Unit and product team.
- To ensure you achieve the quarterly and annual targets, you will adopt a consultative approach in educating prospects on Clobotics’ solutions offerings.
- Generating business by working closely with the Marketing Unit, to make new campaigns and generate leads.
- Responsible for qualifying inbound leads, making initial contact and building new relationships.
Who We’re Looking For
- 10+ years in commercial refrigeration industry in the function of solution development, asset procurement or management
- Good knowledge in hardware + software solutions,understanding of computer vision solution is a plus.
- Possess strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, ability to work in a matrix team of Operations, Delivery and R&D in an effective manner.
- Other than English, fluent in either Mandarin or Spanish is a must.
- Strong knowledge of big enterprise sales management experience.
- Perceptive, collaborative and strongly customer-oriented with demonstrated ability to win new customers/business and build strong relationships with them.
- Structured thinker and communicator. Gives confidence, takes concerns seriously, but is able to identify serious issues vs. those which are less important, and treat them accordingly.
- Ability to understand technology and its evolving changes and process new information easily.
- Flexible, energetic, with a strong sense of entrepreneurship, creative mind, ability to think out-of-the-box.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to TongTong Zhang.