Who are Clobotics?
Founded in 2016, Clobotics is a computer vision technology company that builds total solutions for the retail and wind energy industries. Clobotics is a cutting edge, high tech, and passionate startup company with a footprint in Asia, America, and Europe today. At Clobotics, energetic innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and focusing their careers on the most exciting and challenging AI scenarios across a variety of industries.
Our vision is of a safer, smarter, more sustainable world and our tagline is “Turning Sight into Insight”. Our mission is to digitalize, analyze, automate, and predict to empower our customers. Our vision and mission are ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We want to spread our ideals and vision globally, making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Clobotics aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of AI, computer vision, robotics and cloud solutions and services. To this end, Clobotics is investing in a dedicated team that will help Clobotics customers adopt Clobotics solutions and services.
Please visit www.clobotics.com for more information.
Clobotics is looking for a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst to boost data analytics and create analytical products for our clients. In this entry-level role, the person will partner with data engineers, product managers, software engineers, customer success team, and external clients to collect their requirements and to facilitate the implementation of data driven decision making and efficient reporting.
- Conduct data analysis to support business process for review by internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and build business intelligence products incrementally with analytical techniques to drive business insights and decision-making process.
- Integrate and manage datasets from multiple sources, including data integrity check, data cleaning, data validation, and other related data handling work.
- Conduct data ETL to support analytical processes and reporting products.
- Maintain and update business intelligence information in support of reporting and analysis.
- Create, maintain, and update documentations of reporting, data, and other functional specifications.
- Collaborate with multiple teams on work items delivery and improvement of analytical processes and business intelligence products.
- Support data analysis requirements and products on technical issues related.
- Regularly check and investigate data and reporting and other related processes to ensure business intelligence is consistent and aligned with defined needs and iterated requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field is required.
- Hands-on experience with advanced SQL/ETL (including writing and tuning SQL scripts), experience in R and/or Python, cloud technologies and databases in a large-scale, complex business environment.
- Experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/BI space in a role requiring application of analytic skills to integrate data into business decision/operational or advanced degree.
- Knowledge of Power BI or Tableau or other BI tools.
- Knowledge of statistics, probability, data modeling, and other related data analytical methodologies.
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles.
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to interpret business language and requirements into technical work items and BI reporting elements.
- Ability to solve problems and meet tight deadlines, to multi-task, and to prioritize workload.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Tongtong Zhang, firstname.lastname@example.org