Who are Clobotics?
Founded in 2016, Clobotics is a computer vision technology company that builds total solutions for the retail and wind energy industries. Clobotics is a cutting edge, high tech and passionate startup company with a footprint in Asia, America and Europe today. At Clobotics, energetic innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and focusing their careers on the most exciting and challenging AI scenarios across a variety of industries.
Our vision is of a safer, smarter, more sustainable world and our tagline is “Turning Sight into Insight”. Our mission is to digitalize, analyze, automate and predict to empower our customers. Our vision and mission are ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We want to spread our ideals and vision globally, making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Clobotics aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of AI, computer vision, robotics and cloud solutions and services. To this end, Clobotics is investing in a dedicated team that will help Clobotics customers adopt Clobotics solutions and services.
Please visit www.clobotics.com for more information.
- Use statistics, machine learning, and datamining techniques to create scalable solutions for business and industry problems.
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help automate and optimize key processes.
- Design, experiment and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning.
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model experiments, implementations, and new feature creations.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
- Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis.
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches.
- A MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, or in a highly quantitative field
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and big data analysis
- Strong skills in Python/R/Matlab
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling, machine learning and big data analysis
- Familiarity with deep learning
- 1+ year cloud programming experience, for example on AWS or Azure.
Tongtong Zhang, email@example.com