Who is Clobotics?
Founded in 2016, Clobotics is a computer vision technology company that builds total solutions for the retail and wind energy industries. Clobotics is a cutting edge, high tech and passionate startup company with a footprint in Asia, America and Europe today. At Clobotics, energetic innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and focusing their careers on the most exciting and challenging AI scenarios across a variety of industries.
Our vision is of a safer, smarter, more sustainable world and our tagline is “Turning Sight into Insight”. Our mission is to digitalize, analyze, automate and predict to empower our customers. Our vision and mission are ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We want to spread our ideals and vision globally, making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Clobotics aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of AI, computer vision, robotics and cloud solutions and services. To this end, Clobotics is investing in a dedicated team that will help Clobotics customers adopt Clobotics solutions and services.
Please visit www.clobotics.com for more information.
Reporting into the company CTO (Chief Technology Officer), the Computer Vision Scientist role is the cornerstone of Clobotics retail technology. We are looking for a hands-on candidate who loves to roll up the sleeves to code; who has an acute sense of technology trends; who can architect, build, design, test and operate the core algorithm at the company level; who is well connected in the community industry; who can lead, manage, and influence by example. This role is expected to support our customers in North America and South America, it may require some customer-facing meetings and working with our engineering organization in the US. It may also require the interaction with our CV team in Asia, so a flexible time schedule for work is a must have. The Clobotics culture is built on the values of being curious, positive and having grit.
- Research, design, implement and optimize algorithms related to computer vision and machine learning on embedded or server platforms.
- Collaborate with team members across different specializations.
- Define metrics for system/algorithm performance.
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art research and industry progress.
- Document and organize algorithm design and implementation decisions.
- Communicate regularly with team about research advances, algorithm design, etc.
- Experience in both traditional computer vision and deep learning. Candidates who only have deep learning experience are not qualified.
- Fluent in Python or C/C++ (programming and debugging)
- Experience working with TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, OpenCV.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Knowledge of English is strongly preferred.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent. MS or PhD in related field strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of experience with computer vision and machine learning.
Tongtong Zhang, firstname.lastname@example.org