Clobotics is looking for a detail-orientated Controller/Bookkeeper in our Esbjerg office.
- Be working in an international environment with a focus on daily bookkeeping and controlling in our Esbjerg office.
- You will work closely with our Finance Manager and operations team.
- You will be working in a versatile position with debtors, creditors, and other ad hoc tasks.
We are looking for
- A person with 2-5 years experience in bookkeeping from a service or production company.
- A person that has good IT skills and feels comfortable being part of implementing the new ERP system and structuring our rapid growth.
- This year we started the implementation ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Document Capture and experience in this would be advantageous.
- A person that can communicate in Danish and English verbally and in writing.
- A global working environment in one of the leading companies in its field of business with a focus on drones, robotics, and state-of-the-art software. You will have a range of great colleagues in both the Danish office and our offices in Seattle and Shanghai.
- A role with room for personal development and the possibility of growing together with our company, where the right person can tailor their position together with our Finance Manager.
- A flexible role in regards to working hours (25-37 hours/week) and flexibility for working from home.
- Compensation according to market standards and qualifications.
- To be part of a smaller but growing company with strong values.
Clobotics is a market leader in onshore and offshore wind turbine inspections and has been a frontrunner in automating the most difficult tasks involved with maintaining wind turbine blades. We have teams based in Seattle US, Esbjerg/Vamdrup, Denmark, and Shanghai, China, all with a strong track record in drone-based inspections of wind turbines and repairs of wind turbine blades. All technology is developed in-house including robotics, autonomous drones, web platforms, material technology, and data capture systems for fieldwork. In the Danish team, we manage all operations within EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) and have several development projects designed for the European market.
Learn more: clobotics.com/wind or on LinkedIn
Or reach out to Managing Director Mads Obling Rasmussen firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 15th June 2023
The position is open now
Mail application/CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Controller”