Who are Clobotics?
Founded in 2016, Clobotics is a computer vision technology company that builds total solutions for the retail and wind energy industries. Clobotics is a cutting edge, high tech and passionate startup company with a footprint in Asia, America and Europe today. At Clobotics, energetic innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and focusing their careers on the most exciting and challenging AI scenarios across a variety of industries.
Our vision is of a safer, smarter, more sustainable world and our tagline is “Turning Sight into Insight”. Our mission is to digitalize, analyze, automate and predict to empower our customers. Our vision and mission are ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We want to spread our ideals and vision globally, making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Clobotics aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of AI, computer vision, robotics and cloud solutions and services. To this end, Clobotics is investing in a dedicated team that will help Clobotics customers adopt Clobotics solutions and services.
Please visit www.clobotics.com for more information.
Clobotics is looking for a full-time Customer Success Specialist to train and support app users, configure in-app tasks, monitoring app usage, check data quality, report issues and test new app release. You will support and deliver software and hardware projects working with the world’s leading CPG brands and retailers to ensure smooth project execution and timely delivery, achieving project goals, and constantly maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Support client using our image collection app by training, answering inquiries by email or by calling.
- Check image quality and feedback to client.
- Monitor project progress, issue progress reports to client.
- Communicate with the client on their data input quality issues.
- Support engineers on any clarification they need with clients.
- Address client inquiries on data platform usage.
- Strong communication skills, preferably with previous experience in client service.
- Perceptive, collaborative and strongly customer-orientated with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure successful project implementation.
- Organized, detailed oriented, patient, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to analyze data, identify issues and brainstorm with engineer teams on solution.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Fluent English a must, Mandarin is desirable.
Tongtong Zhang, email@example.com