Who are Clobotics?
Founded in 2016, Clobotics is a computer vision technology company that builds total solutions for the retail and wind energy industries. Clobotics is a cutting edge, high tech and passionate startup company with a footprint in Asia, America and Europe today. At Clobotics, energetic innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and focusing their careers on the most exciting and challenging AI scenarios across a variety of industries.
Our vision is of a safer, smarter, more sustainable world and our tagline is “Turning Sight into Insight”. Our mission is to digitalize, analyze, automate and predict to empower our customers. Our vision and mission are ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We want to spread our ideals and vision globally, making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Clobotics aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of AI, computer vision, robotics and cloud solutions and services. To this end, Clobotics is investing in a dedicated team that will help Clobotics customers adopt Clobotics solutions and services.
Please visit www.clobotics.com for more information.
Clobotics is looking for a IoT service manager, to land our computer-vision IoT solution in North and South American markets with clients, JV partners and suppliers.
- Have a client-centric mindset to carry out project details, ensure success localization of our global IoT solution
- Timely communicate with clients and internal product and development teams, anticipate issues, call out risks, move projects forward by the timeline
- Onsite support when necessary
- Curious about the CPG industry, about computer vision and IoT solutions
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with a strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurship in problem solving
- Positive, being an energy giver to your own team and other collaborating function teams. Readiness to walk the extra mile to reach the goals
- Have strong communication skills. A patient and empathetic listener, and an active communicator
- Previously worked in multi-culture environment with multi-location supporting team
- Fluent Oral/Written English and Mandarin a must
- Able to travel to customer sites both domestic and overseas
- Knowledge of IoT hardware and CPG industry is desirable but not a must
- 3 years relevant experience
Tongtong Zhang, email@example.com