Clobotics is looking for a project coordinator for our growing wind turbine blade repair department.
- Be working in an international environment with a focus on planning, purchasing, and handling logistics for our wind turbine blade repair department.
- You will perform order handling and prepare documentation to ensure seamless project execution on projects throughout the EMEA region.
- You will have a key role in implementing new ways of working in relation to order handling and planning, within a new ERP system and inhouse developed software.
We are looking for:
- A candidate who is detailed orientated and likes to see operations succeed.
- A talented individual with a flair for IT systems, who can communicate clearly in spoken and written English with suppliers, colleagues, and clients.
- A person with a team spirit and a mindset for helping colleagues, making projects run smoothly, and not afraid of being challenged by working in a fast-growing tech company.
- Maybe you have knowledge gained from other service companies in the wind industry and/or composites, but this is not a prerequisite.
- A global working environment in one of the leading companies in the renewables industry. You will have great colleagues and the opportunity to work in a relaxed atmosphere with a winning mentality.
- A role with room for personal development and the possibility of developing both technical and commercial skills in the wind industry.
- Compensation according to market standards and qualification in a permanent position based in Vamdrup, Denmark.
- Clobotics is a global leader in solutions that combine autonomous drone inspections, robots, software, and specialists performing maintenance of wind turbine blades onshore and offshore.
- Clobotics is a market leader in onshore and offshore wind turbine inspections and has been a frontrunner in automating the most difficult tasks involved with maintaining wind turbine blades.
- Clobotics Wind Services, with teams based in Seattle US, Esbjerg/Vamdrup, Denmark and Shanghai, China, has a strong track record in drone-based inspections of wind turbines and repairs of wind turbine blades.
- All technology is developed in-house including robotics, autonomous drones, web platforms, material technology and data capture systems for field work.
- In the Danish team we manage all operations within EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) and have several development projects designed for the European market.
Learn more on clobotics.com/wind or on LinkedIn
Application deadline: October 15th 2022
We have 1 position available now
Mail application/CV to this link
Titled with the subject “Project Coordinator Repairs”