Who are Clobotics?
Founded in 2016, Clobotics is a computer vision technology company that builds total solutions for the retail and wind energy industries. Clobotics is a cutting edge, high tech, and passionate startup company with a footprint in Asia, America, and Europe today. At Clobotics, energetic innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and focusing their careers on the most exciting and challenging AI scenarios across a variety of industries.
Our vision is of a safer, smarter, more sustainable world and our tagline is “Turning Sight into Insight”. Our mission is to digitalize, analyze, automate, and predict to empower our customers. Our vision and mission are ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We want to spread our ideals and vision globally, making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Clobotics aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of AI, computer vision, robotics and cloud solutions and services. To this end, Clobotics is investing in a dedicated team that will help Clobotics customers adopt Clobotics solutions and services.
Please visit www.clobotics.com for more information.
Clobotics is looking for a full-time results-oriented Recruitment Manager who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches.
- Source, screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate list within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Conduct in-depth pre-interviews to check the fit and motivation of potential candidates based on the position specification and the ideal candidate profile. Arrange follow-up interviews for those candidates confirmed by hiring managers.
- Recruit passive candidates by building and maintaining network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Work with the hiring team and HRBP to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate compensation with candidates.
- Work out recruitment strategies that will contribute to the long-term growth of the company.
- Develop recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines, and a tracking process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years recruiting experience with ability to continually seek new sourcing options.
- Experience in implementing effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates.
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple searches and projects.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English, and skill of communication in Mandarin is preferred.
- This role will be based in Great Seattle area. Working remotely could be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Tongtong Zhang, email@example.com