Clobotics Americas is looking for a part-time person (with the possibility of transitioning to full-time) to help troubleshoot and repair equipment, conduct inspections in the field and provide technical support to customers and partners.
Application deadline: January 31, 2024
Please send your resume in PDF format to email@example.com.
In this Seattle-based role, you will:
- Provide remote technical support and training to technicians using our equipment
- Obtain all required licenses and certifications required to operate drones and other equipment in and around wind turbines in the US and Canada
- Conduct wind turbine generator (WTG) inspections at customer sites as required
- Support operations including maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, shipping and warehousing drones, payloads and other equipment
- Provide feedback to product team to continue improving the customer’s experience of our service
- A global working environment in a leading company providing technology and services to keep wind turbines operating around the world. You will have great colleagues with room for personal development in a supportive atmosphere.
- A role with room for growth and the possibility of developing both technical and interpersonal skills in the wind industry.
- Compensation in the range of $25-$35 per hour, based on qualifications and capabilities.
- Understanding of electronics, hardware and software
- Excellent mechanical skills and experience maintaining/repairing electronics
- Good instincts for troubleshooting systems and getting them to work
- Comfort with installing/configuring/updating and using more complex software including scripts, device drivers and custom applications
Field and Customer experience/skills
- Experience working with customers in industrial settings; ideally in wind farms or somewhere in the power system
- Safety-first mindset
- Perceptive, collaborative and strongly customer-oriented with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure successful project completion
General work skills
- Able to take ownership of projects and work independently – managing technology and logistics
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural setting (Clobotics is a global company)
- Confident in engaging with clients in the field, building strong relationships and communicating effectively throughout a project
- Able to manage own time effectively and track performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Flexible, energetic, with a strong sense of entrepreneurship
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Ability and willingness to climb wind turbines
- Willingness to travel
- Experience working in and around wind turbines
- Experience training others in some technical or technology area
Clobotics is the global market leader in onshore and offshore wind turbine blade inspections and maintenance. Our technology bundle is developed in-house and includes robotics, autonomous drones, cloud processing, web portals, apps and material technology. Clobotics Wind Services Americas is based out of Seattle, Washington, with sister companies in Esberg, Denmark, Shanghai China and Singapore. In the Americas team, we manage all operations in North, Central and South America.