Clobotics is looking for a project coordinator for our growing wind turbine blade repair department.
Application deadline: 31st October, 2023
Please send your CV and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Project Coordinator”
In this role, you will:
- Be working in an international environment with a focus on planning, purchasing, and handling logistics for our wind turbine blade service department.
- You will perform order handling, prepare documentation and handle logistics to ensure seamless project execution on projects throughout the EMEA region.
- You will be in close contact with our technicians working onshore and offshore all over the EMEA region.
- You will have a key role in implementing new ways of working in relation to order handling and planning, within a new ERP system and in-house developed software.
We are looking for
- A candidate who is detailed-orientated and enjoys seeing operations succeed.
- A talented individual with a flair for IT systems, who can communicate clearly in spoken and written English with suppliers, colleagues, and clients.
- A person with a team spirit and a mindset for helping colleagues, making projects run smoothly, and not afraid of being challenged by working in a fast-growing tech company.
- Maybe you have experience from other service companies, but this is not a requirement.
- A global working environment in one of the leading companies in the renewables industry. You will have great colleagues and the opportunity to work in a relaxed atmosphere with a winning mentality.
- A role with room for personal development and the possibility of developing both technical, logistical and commercial skills in the wind industry.
- Compensation according to market standards and qualification in a permanent position based in Esbjerg, Denmark.
Clobotics is the global market leader in onshore and offshore wind turbine blade maintenance. We deliver a full-scope service offering to wind turbine operators and manufacturers with groundbreaking technology. Our technology bundle is developed in-house and includes robotics, autonomous drones, cloud processing, web portals, apps and material technology. Clobotics Wind Services EMEA is located at the heart of the wind industry in Esbjerg, Denmark, with sister companies in Seattle US, Shanghai China and Singapore. In the Danish team, we manage all operations within EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) and have unique development projects designed for the European market.