Clobotics is looking for a project coordinator for our growing wind turbine
blade repair department.
Application deadline: 15th June, 2023
Please send your application/CV to email@example.com with the subject-line
“Project Coordinator Repairs”
- You will be working in an international environment with a focus on planning, purchasing, and handling logistics for our wind turbine blade repair department.
- You will perform order handling and prepare documentation to ensure seamless project execution on projects throughout the EMEA region.
- You will have a key role in implementing new ways of working in relation to order handling and planning, within a new ERP system and in-house developed software.
We are looking for
- A candidate who is detailed orientated and likes to see operations succeed.
- A talented individual with a flair for IT systems, who can communicate clearly in spoken and written English with suppliers, colleagues, and clients.
- A person with a team spirit and a mindset for helping colleagues, making projects run smoothly, and not afraid of being challenged by working in a fast-growing tech company.
- Maybe you have knowledge gained from other service companies in the wind industry and/or composites, but this is not a prerequisite.
- Must be a Danish resident.
- A global working environment in one of the leading companies in the renewables industry. You will have great colleagues and the opportunity to work in a relaxed atmosphere with a winning mentality.
- A role with room for personal development and the possibility of developing both technical and commercial skills in the wind industry.
- Compensation according to market standards and qualification in a permanent position based in Vamdrup, but should expect a weekly working day at our office in Esbjerg
Clobotics Wind Services is a global leader in solutions for the wind industry that combine
autonomous drone inspections, robots, software, and specialists performing maintenance of wind
turbine blades onshore and offshore. All our technology is developed in-house including robotics, autonomous drones, web platforms, material technology and data capture systems for field work. In the Danish team we manage all operations within EMEA and have several development projects designed for the European market.
Learn more: clobotics.com/wind or on LinkedIn